Here's a good play dough recipe, that you can add essential oils to, to make any scent you wish.
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- A few drops of food coloring (optional)
- A couple of drops of essential oil
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium saucepan. Slowly add the water mixed with oil and dye and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens and starts to pull away from the sides of the pan. When cool enough to handle, kneed until smooth.